Careers and Opportunities
Requirements For Vehicle Operators
1. Applicant must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
2. Applicant must be a high school graduate or have a GED Certificate.
3. Applicant must possess a valid South Carolina Driver's License. Minimum of Class B with Passenger Endorsement
4. Applicant must have driven for at least 3-5 years, with no suspensions in the last 2 years.
5. Applicant must obtain a 10-year driving record from the Department of Public Safety. (DMV charges $6.00)
6. Applicant must obtain a background check from the Sheriffs Department in the County of residence.
7. Applicant must pass a road test.
8. Applicant must consent and pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening Test.
9. Applicant must consent to a SLED Background Check.
10. Applicant must pass a pre-employment physical.
11. Required to have a Checking or Savings Account for Direct Deposit.
Applications are taken at the following address:
129 S. Harvin St.